Tuesday, August 21, 2007

6th meeting in Values Education

My values education does work for me is to experience some advantage in MCL which I can include some experience like bonding with my classmates and my friends having to see them.when I entered in MCL;I just saw some students who are entered in MCL,which they want to study,and to see some of those new friends having to greet and to meet some students around the MCL Campus.



When I was experience in MCL,I have learned some advantages of those learnings that you can apply in your thoughts to adjust of your personality in a such way of their own that I can attempt of those doings but those things that are not indicate in their personalities in life.



Two values that I practiced in 2 days; to intergrated my personalities and to shown your personalities to us who you are.During my experience in Freshmen Night,I just want to cheer up to those participants are able to perform on stage,which also the students are also to support the event.and also during in classes that some of my classmates understand some lectures in those subjects.



In this capability to do,I can tell my classmates that I admit that I have made a mistake to everyone of us that I desire some opinions in their suggestions which you could do to everyone of us what they are asking to do when it is right or wrong.



My most challenging thing that I've ever done this before is to give some opportunity to my family which I just want to help my family to be capable in this situation to indicate my ideas or suggestions to my family and giving my supports to them.

No comments: